Mar 16, 2022 · Porphyry-type deposits provide most of the world's copper and molybdenum, as well as large amounts of gold and other metals. They originally form several kilometres below the earth's surface
· Pacific Ridge Acquires Onjo Copper-Gold Porphyry Project; Pacific Ridge's Second Drill Hole at The Kliyul Copper-Gold Porphyry Project Returns more than 566m of % Copper Equivalent or /t Gold Equivalent, including of % Copper Equivalent or /t Gold Equivalent
Exploration has resulted in the identification of million tonnes (Mt) of copper, Mt of molybdenum, and t of gold in the 45 porphyry deposits contained in the 26 porphyry belts of the region: (1) Mt of copper (87% of total), Mt of molybdenum (87%), and 3,370 t of gold (80%) occur in the 25 deposits of the four porphyry
The porphyry systems are dominantly metaluminous and medium to high-K rocks with a range in composition from diorite to granite, with monzonite and syenite associated with the alkalic porphyry systems. Episodic porphyry Cu (-Mo-Au) formation and associated magmatic evolution in Turkish Tethyan collage.
· Aztec Minerals Corp. gibt bekannt, dass das Unternehmen im Vorfeld der Unterzeichnung einer Vereinbarung hinsichtlich eines 65/35-Joint-Ventures mit Kootenay Silver für das Porphyr-Gold-Kupfer-Projekt Cervantes in Sonora den Aktionären eine Übersicht über die vorrangigen Explorationszielgebiete für Bohrungen in diesem Projekt bereitstellen möchte.
· Porphyry systems are a major source of copper and molybdenum, and also a significant source of gold and some critical metals essential to our society. They are formed at convergent margins in syn- and post-subduction settings in genetic association with magmatic rocks and host a variety of economic ore deposits – porphyry, skarn and epithermal
19-27 - Drilling at Bramaderos Main returns strong results of at /t gold and % copper in outcropping porphyry gold-copper system; 19-26 - Bramaderos Main drilling results define areas of higher-grade gold and copper within large porphyry system - Further drilling will aim to extend these higher-grade zones
Mar 09, 2022 · The results of this survey provide further strong evidence of a large copper-gold porphyry system underlying current drilling at Burgundy. News Release Explainer: Enduro Metals' CEO Mr. Cole Evans provides audio explainer on
Dec 14, 2022 · Sericite Ridge was considered a high potential porphyry copper-gold target by previous explorers ( Homestake Mining Co.), however, the size of the overall alteration system made targeting difficult, so exploration focused on the Tami zone where mineralization is exposed at surface.
Apr 25, 2022 · Three examples are incipient porphyry Cu-Mo systems but one is a full-blown Cu porphyry system. Because gold is lacking in these systems, none is disturbed by informal workings ("garimpos") and
Oct 26, 2022 · The Partners are the first explorers to drill test this porphyry copper-gold-molybdenum system and are encouraged by its positive early results. Figure 1: Drill Hole Location Map, Mercy Concession
Gold In Porphyry Copper Systems PDF Download Download PDF Gold In Porphyry Copper Systems .Get full book title "Gold In Porphyry Copper Systems" by Edwin Wilson online PDF, kindle, epub, docs format on your PC, tablet, smartphone any where every where.
1 day ago · The similarities in mineralization are so closely related that it helps create a geologic link between the deposits and highlights a clear proximity to large porphyry systems. Many CRDs today are characterized by high grades (up to 1,500 g/t Ag, 25% Pb and Zn, and 5% Cu), bulk tonnage (up to 150Mt), low mining costs and minimal environmental
Feb 03, 2022 · Accessible via a network of forestry roads, Onjo is over 9,700 hectares in size and is located 10 km west of Centerra Gold Inc.'s Mount Milligan Mine, an alkalic porphyry copper-gold system (see
Gold in Porphyry Copper Systems: Usgs Bulletin 1857-E [Tooker, Edwin Wilson, James, L. P., Et Al] on *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. Gold in Porphyry Copper Systems: Usgs Bulletin 1857-E
The geology and metallogeny of the Cliff-Miles porphyry system is similar to the Kerr Deposit of Seabridge Gold's KSM project, which has an inferred resource of billion tonnes grading % copper and g/t gold, containing million ounces of gold and billion pounds of copper (Seabridge New Release Feb 16, 2022). Location.
The porphyry systems are dominantly metaluminous and medium to high-K rocks with a range in composition from diorite to granite, with monzonite and syenite associated with the alkalic porphyry systems. Episodic porphyry Cu (-Mo-Au) formation and associated magmatic evolution in Turkish Tethyan collage. Full Text More Porphyry Systems sentence examples.
Sep 16, 2022 · The Company interprets the abundant precious metal mineralization encountered throughout the Guayabales Project to be related to multiple mineralized styles that include gold-copper-molybdenum porphyries and associated breccia as well as high grade, precious and base metal vein systems that are superimposed on and enrich the porphyry bodies.
highly prospective for the discovery of large porphyry gold-copper systems, and high-grade epithermal gold systems. Historical exploration results from drilling at Bramaderos together with recent exploration by Sunstone and joint venture partner Cornerstone Capital Resources (TSXV:CGP) indicate multiple fertile mineralised systems with significant discovery potential.
All the porphyry gold systems discovered in the world show similar gold-grades, rock compositions, and alteration types (Sillitoe, 2022; Seedorff et al., 2022; Sillitoe, 2022). The late Miocene age (Sillitoe, 2022), metamorphic wall-rock type, pyrrhotite mineralization, and isolated location in the northern Andes, makes the Colosa prospect distinctive from other existing
home; porphyry gold systems; porphyry gold systems. Gold 2022 The Colosa porphyry has inferred resources of 4688 Mt at 086 gt AngloGold Ashanti 2022 which makes it the porphyry gold system with the biggest tonnage of material and contained Au discovered to date Fig 2 Regional Geologic Setting The Central Cordillera of Colombia has a complex history of
Dec 23, 2022 · The findings from field work further confirm the presence of a large copper-gold porphyry system and outlined new prospective areas for further exploration. Much of the historic work was centered
Nov 23, 2022 · The large horizontal and vertical extent of the porphyry style mineralization and alteration indicates a large hydrothermal system is present, typical of porphyry systems. Copper equivalent values for by-product gold are calculated using a copper price of US $3 per pound and a gold price of US $1,340 per ounce.
· In a similar way to our vast sediment-hosted copper-silver project in San Martin, we have once again opened a new search space in Ucayali, this time for copper-gold porphyry systems. Big systems have big footprints, and in a rare event, field teams were able to sample up to % copper in creeks within the first day or so of visiting the Ucayali project. Hannan is
Visible Gold at Big Bulk. LCT's Big Bulk claims cover 26 square kilometers over an alkalic Au/Cu porphyry system with visible gold at surface and well-documented similarities to the Brucejack porphyry/epithermal gold camp. The claims host both epithermal Au and
Cervantes ist ein höchst aussichtsreiches Porphyr-Gold-Kupfer-Molybdän-Konzessionsgebiet im Südosten des mexikanischen Bundesstaates Sonora. Das Projekt befindet sich 160 Kilometer (km) östlich von Hermosillo (Sonora, Mexiko), innerhalb des berühmten Porphyr-Kupfer-Gürtel Laramide rund 265 km südöstlich der porphyrischen Kupfer-Molybdän-Mine Cananea (Grupo
Porphyry gold: Canadian - Lac Troilus, Quebec; possibly Sulphurets (Snowfield zone), British Columbia; possibly Brewery Creek and Dublin Gulch, Yukon Territory; possibly Moss Lake, Ontario. Foreign - Fort Knox, Alaska; Cripple Creek, Colorado; possibly Metates, Mexico; possibly Kori Kollo, Bolivia; and Marte, Lobo, Refugio, and Alebarb (Cerro Casale), Chile. Porgera and
Jan 20, 2022 · The Upper Gold Zone is currently interpreted as a late-stage gold-rich event superimposed over a broad and deeper gold-copper porphyry mineralized system. The grades in the porphyry system in BMDD020 are some of the best seen at Bramaderos since project operator Sunstone commenced drilling.
· The formation and deposition of porphyry copper–gold systems in Papua New Guinea and the Solomon Islands occurred between 24 and 20 Ma and then again between 12 and 6 Ma [1,2]. In Papua New Guinea, there are quite a few porphyry systems which have been dated younger than 6 Ma, such as Panguna ( Ma) and Ok Tedi, at Ma [1,3].
Gold Porphyry System Discovered at Kremice Project in Serbia. ID: 600247 (firmenpresse) - October 9, 2022 - Vancouver, Canada - Tethyan Resource Corp. (TSX-V: TETH) (Tethyan or the Company) is pleased to report the discovery of an outcropping gold porphyry system on the western side of the Kremice project, southwestern Serbia (Figures 1 and 2). Kremice is
Porphyry systems are universally typified by three main features: (1) presence of veins and veinlets forming stockworks, within which are disseminated sulphides of Fe, Cu, Mo, Pb and Zn, as well as native Au, and minerals of W, Bi and Sn; (2) the mineralisation is spatially and genetically related to intrusive bodies, of which at least one has a distinct porphyritic texture
· December 2022 – Porphyry system extended to surface and depth at Trundle Park. Table 3: Trundle Park target hole 23 – Significant broad mineralized intervals Table 4: Trundle Park target hole 26 – Significant broad mineralized intervals Porphyry gold and copper intercepts are calculated using a lower cut of /t and % respectively.
Strategic Metals sees gold-rich porphyry system at Mint. Strategic Metals Ltd. [ SMD -TSXV] on Wednesday released what it described as highly encouraging results from a recently completed program involving detailed geological mapping and rock sampling at its Mint porphyry-copper-gold-silver-molybdenum project in southwestern Yukon.
Porphyry Gold Deposits, Kori Kollo, Bolivia Erich U. Petersen & Jeffrey R. Fitsmayer. Abstract. 1 T he Kori Kollo deposit is the largest gold deposit in Bolivia (150 metric tons Au; 3rd largest in South America). Hypogene mineralization is hosted in wallrock and a sheeted pyrite-polymetallic vein system developed in the apical portion of a
· In the deep porphyry systems (>4–5 km) 149,160,Holliday, J. R. et al. Porphyry gold–copper mineralisation in the Cadia district, eastern Lachlan Fold Belt, New South Wales, and its
Gold-rich porphyry systems in ference on Principles and Practice of Knowledge Discovery in the Maricunga belt, northern Chile. Economic Geology 8, Databases (PKDD'2022), September 2022, Lyon, France, LNAI 1238 – 1260. 1910. Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Germany, pp. 613 – 618.
· Our drilling has only tested to about 350 metres below surface," says MD. Sunstone Metals Ltd (ASX:STM) has determined that the Alba gold-copper porphyry discovery within the Bramaderos Project in
Aug 10, 2022 · Cashed up LCL delivers more results. 16c Option pressure on share price ends on Monday. Email Aug 10, 2022 Los Cerros' (ASX:LCL) yesterday announced further broad zones of gold porphyry mineralisation had been identified as it continues to expand the Tesorito South porphyry discovery and open up new areas for exploration.
PORPHYRY-RELATLD LOW SULFIDATION GOLD SYSTEMS 195 Society of Eco~iom~c Geologists Special Publication No. 6, 1998, pp. 137-200 As a continuum of deposit styles, there is a spatial and temporal relationship between epithermal quartz gold- silver and carbonate-base metal gold systems. This is inter-
· Im Zuge der ersten Bohrkampagne des Unternehmens vor zwei Jahren gelang es, mit Bohrabschnitten von bis zu 160 Metern (m) mit 0,77 Gramm Gold pro Tonne (g/t Gold) (Bohrloch 18CER010) eine Oxid-Golddeckschicht einer bedeutenden neuen porphyrischen Gold-(Kupfer) -Entdeckung in der Zone California teilweise abzugrenzen.
Dec 01, 2022 · However, mapping, soil and rock chip sampling by Altamira has identified both extensions to the known vein gold targets plus significant copper, molybdenum and gold anomalies in soils related to areas of porphyry-style alteration in a zone which extends 7km E-W by 4 km N-S, indicating the presence of a very large hydrothermal system.